TTCL Vietnam Corporation Limited (TVC) specializes in providing integrated design and engineering, procurement of equipment and materials, and construction (integrated EPC) services for turnkey projects, mainly to oil & gas, chemical and petrochemical, fertilizer, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, environment industries. We are searching for highly qualified energetic engineers to join our rapidly expanding operations in the following positions:
- 22 years old up.
- Vietnam nationality.
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
- Hard working, good attitude to work and willing to learn new things.
Post Date04 Jan 2018 Apply
A Commissioning Engineer is a member of a Commissioning Team. The team is typically responsible for all Pre-commissioning and Commissioning activities such as flushing & blowing, motor testing, mechanical test runs and function testing. The overall objective of Commissioning is to take the plant from Construction completion through to startup.
- Mechanical, chemical or electrical engineer with a sound academic background.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing. Ability in English language is also desirable.
- Ability to work as part of a team is essential.
- Previous work experience is not necessary although some previous experience in the Chemical, Petrochemical or Power Generation industries would be an advantage.
The working environment and nature of the work will change depending on project requirements. Sometimes the Commissioning Engineer will work at the company’s Bangkok Head Office. While at other times the Engineer will be assigned at site and work largely in the field. There may also be times when the work requires the Engineer to travel abroad.
Post Date 03 October 2017 Appy